Terraces, pool decks and waterhole decks, a coastal pier and sailing and fishing platforms must face the destructive water impact every day. Only owing to this, they will fulfil their role for many years. Such a guarantee and properties will be ensured by Duofuse, that is, a special system of decking boards.
The Duofuse decking is an element of the special decking system made of wooden composite.
Its main advantages include:
• Durability: decking boards are resistant to abrasion, variable weather conditions, biodegradation, salty water and chlorine. This ensures the invariability of the form and aesthetics for years. The product does not require maintenance and service procedures, therefore, we save time and money.
• Aesthetics: there is a choice of 4 available colour variants. The colours are resistant to UV radiation, therefore they do not fade. The appearance of the board reflects the appearance of wood and gives the sense of naturalness.
• Universality: there is a broad range of applications of the Duofuse decking: from terraces, through pool decks and waterhole decks to fishing and sailing platforms. The additional advantage is the possibility of standardisation of the colour of the finishing of this landscape architecture with fencings, which allows the satisfaction of individual preferences and creation of the effective whole.
• Ecology: Duofuse decking do not contain lead, and are environmentally friendly. They are made of a material which is neutral for allergy sufferers, and are provided with all the necessary certificates.
• Safety: the surface of the board is riffled on both sides, which – besides the aesthetic value – ensures the anti-slip and comfortable surface too.
• European manufacturing: the terrace boards are manufactured in Europe, which ensures high quality, repeatability of assortment, as well as the available service and warranty.
Link Find out more about the Duofuse Brand
Composite decking DuoFuse wood structure::
Composite decking grooved DuoFuse:
Composite decking DuoFuse full: